For Optimo Next protecting and taking care of our customers data is essential.
Inside all the documents there are information and data which need to be managed and protected, in compliance with Italian and European regulations. These are only some actions which allows us to obtain, for many years now, international certifications such as ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 27001:2014.
ISO/IEC 27000:2014 provides the overview of information security management systems (ISMS), and terms and definitions commonly used in the ISMS family of standards. It is applicable to all types and sizes of organization (e.g. commercial enterprises, government agencies, not-for-profit organizations).
The ISO/IEC 9000 family of quality management systems standards is designed to help organizations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to a product or program. ISO 9000 deals with the fundamentals of quality management systems, including the eight management principles upon which the family of standards is based. ISO 9001 deals with the requirements that organizations wishing to meet the standard must fulfill.
For us, in Optimo Next, the data protection has two dimensions which needs to integrate daily, based on each customer requirements.
Physical security management
- Document Warehouse secured
- Access allowed only to authorized personnel with badge monitoring
- Monitored Entry and Exit
- Power of attorney for sensitive data management
- Every company guest will receive a specific badge, with mandatory signature both entering and exiting the company offices
- Video Cameras
Digital security management
- User profiling as per customer instructions will determine data access roles
- Auditing and tracking systems
- Encryption technologies
- Backup technologies
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan